- Brookside Men's Retreat Our 5th annual Men's retreat will be December 4th and 5th.
- Fall message series “Let your roots grow down into Christ, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” - Colossians 2:7
- How does Brookside Church Bless BG & Beyond? Living in Missionally in BG & Beyond
- The discipleship engine of Brookside
- Life Groups A LIFE Group is the way to connect with others at Brookside. LIFE Groups exist to connect with new people, make new friends, and get to know God better. We long for a place to connect with other people. We desire to be instructed and instruct others from God’s Word.
- Welcome to Brookside Church Brookside seeks to glorify God by multiplying devoted followers of Christ who know Him deeply and share Him broadly.
- Brookside Children's Ministries Learn more about our Children's Ministries here
No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, if you have been on the journey for a long time or you are wondering what it means to be on a spiritual journey, Brookside’s Sunday Gathering could be a gathering of people for you.
At Brookside we have a variety of different ministries. If you want to learn more or have a desire to volunteer please contact the team leader or let someone at the connecting table know on Sunday morning.
All of our sermons are archived for your convenience. If you've missed a week or would simply like to go back to listen or watch our teachings, then click here. We also have all sermon information avaliable for download.