Joining a Community Group
Why do people join a community group?
People join Community Groups for a number of reasons. You might have a passion for mission, compassion for certain people, affinity toward a particular CG leader, chemistry with group, or you might be training to launch a separate CG. There are a lot of reasons why you might join a community group. Mainly, CG's are focus on living out the upward, inward, and outward of the Church through our definition of a community group: "A Family of Disciples of Jesus Sent to BLESS a Pocket of People." For more info on what that means, click here.
Brookside Community Groups
Contact a family for gathering times and more information. And for general questions about Community Groups contact Amy Seiffert: email@example.com
Crawford/Iler/Stalets C-Group giving lift and love to Truman and Madison streets
- Kevin and Dulcie Crawford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley and Tony Iler: email@example.com
Seiffert/Alt C-Group giving lift and love to Pheasant Farms/Dakota Ct
Gawron C-Group Giving Lift And Love to Perrysburg
- Dave and Trinity Gawron: firstname.lastname@example.org
Czerniak/Burris C-Group giving lift and love to West Bowling Green
Grossman CG giving lift and love to Central Bowling Green
Stratman CG giving lift and love to International students at BGSU
- Mark and Beth Stratmann: Stratmann.email@example.com
Brown/Rieske CG giving lift and love to Conneaut School and Bird Streets
Gillispie CG giving lift and love to Cogan’s Crossing South
- Nick and Ali Gillispie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lake/Crites CG Giving Lift and Love to Cogan's Crossing North
- Ashley and Tony Lake: email@example.com
Bannister CG Giving LIft and Love to "The Oldsters"
- Savilla and Rob Bannister: firstname.lastname@example.org
KESSLER/Bock/Fair GG GIVING LIFT AND LOVE TO Young Family
- Erin Kessler: email@example.com